Running Social Booth as your Mirror Booth Software? There's 2 new features in the “Sign Photo” options, emoji stamps and brush colors. When users sign their photos, they can now change the brush color with a color picker. They can also use emoji stamps to further decorate their signature. These stamps are customizable so you can use your own images.
The Photo Booth Solutions Blog
Events cancelled? That doesn't mean you can't offer your clients a solution. With BYO Booth. you can run a virtual photo booth for your customers vis SMS. It's simple.
1. Sign up for a Twilio account here.
2. Add your website to your messaging webhook in your Twilio settings.
3. Set up your Twilio account in BYO Booth.
4. Add your template and overlay for incoming photos.
5. Have your vitual guests send their photos to your Twilio number.
6. BYO Booth monitors your phone number for new photos and downloads them.
7. BYO Booth will add your template to the photo and send it back to the sender via SMS
You may not be able to offer live printouts, but you can still add your clients logo and branding to user's photos and they can upload them to social media from their own devices.
Check out BYO Booth's Virtual SMS Photo Booth today!
Shootcase has been making some of the coolest photo booths with Social Booth for years. They've recently released their latest booth that easily converts from a standard photo booth to a mirror booth. It's super cool and uses Social Booth's mirror booth features. Check it out below.
Here's an exciting new addition to Social Booth V. 2.4.97, Snapchat Filters! By using Snapchat's Snap Camera application, you can now use live Augmented Reality in Social Booth. You can even create your own filters for your client!
1. Download and install Snap Camera here.
2. Start Snap Camera and select your webcam source. (Snap Camera only supports webcam)
3. Select some of your favorite filters by clicking on the star.
4. Go into the Favorites menu.
5. Edit the hotkeys to switch between your favorite filters
6. Use your number pad 1-8 to assign hotkeys. The maximum # of filters supported by Social Booth is 8.
7. Open Social Booth and select “Snap Camera” as your webcam source. You may also want to enable “Pause After Shot” to allow the user to change filters in between shots.
8. Go to the Filters tab and enable Snapchat filters. Type in the # of filters you are using. If you would like the user to be able to cycle through the filters using arrows on the screen, enable that option as well. Otherwise, you can use a wireless keyboard to change the filters for the user.