Social Booth 1.1.11 - Convenience Features
Social Booth has been updated with some new features to make the photo booth experience a bit more convenient. The biggest addition is the ability to have the live view image automatically shown during the “Start” screen. Sometimes people like to see themselves as soon as they walk up to the booth and get them selves set before hitting start. If you are using a small screen resolution, you will want to adjust the default size of the live view image and/or use your own custom buttons in the background along with hotspots, as the live view will overlap the default buttons. Or you can use another new feature and just have the user touch the live view image to start. Both features are found in the “Display” tab of the settings.
Some more convenient features are the ability to hit “p” at the “Start” screen to reprint the last session and a “Stop” button in video mode to allow the user to cut the video short when they are done rather than waiting for the time to run out.
Other bug fixes and changes are listed below.
- Added Stop button during video recording
- Fixed video still image flip bug
- Added hot key “p” to reprint last session when at “Touch to Start” screen
- Fixed multiple uploads (original & filter) to client FB, FTP, Smugmug etc..
- Fixed missing photos when all social options are disabled
- Added Auto Start for Live View in Touch to Start Screen
- Aded ability to touch Live View to start Photo or Video session
- Fixed email validation issues with addesses like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed Twitter counter in Reports