The latest update of BYO Booth now has the ability to “Like” incoming photos from Instagram. What this means is that your client’s Instagram account will get more attention as they will show up in the “Likes” for the guests photos when they upload them to Instagram. Simply log in with your own, or you client’s Instagram account to enable this feature. Logging in will also give you the added benefit of being able to check Instagram 2x as fast as before.
The Photo Booth Solutions Blog
Social Booth now supports Canon Powershot cameras! Social Booth is now the only photo booth software to support DSLR, Powershot and Webcam with Social Media, Filters and Animated Gifs in a single program. Another popular request, support for portrait monitors was also added. Full change log is below.
1.1.8 - Removed Back button from social screen in video mode - Fixed video background bugs - Fixed Photo Template Background not changing prior to save - Preventing user from hitting Return key when entering email adding extra line 1.1.7 - Added Powershot support ***Must run program in XP compatibility mode*** - Added Portrait monitor support - Fixed missing GIF overlay in saved file when using mirror mode - Fixed video location when running in 90 deg rotation with non default live view - Fixed errors if printer tweaks left blank. - Added Back Button - Fixed autoprint not working when all upload features are disabled
Social Booth is the latest software from Photo Booth Solutions featuring DSLR & Webcam support, Filters, Social Media, Email, Facebook, Twitter & SMS, Surveys, Data Collection right at the booth.
Social Booth has been updated to v1.1 and many very popular feature requests have been filled. Some highlights are:
- A new Preview Mode for templates. You can now jump back and forth to edit and preview your layouts.
- A new Import function for template data. You can now import Breeze & Photoboof XML as well as template data from Photo Booth Owners Design Shop.
- Audio prompts
- Support for camera rotation for portrait photos
- Added overlay for branding Animated Gifs
- Added external filters for customizations
Social Booth can now be used as an Animated Gif Photo Booth. v1.0.12 adds the ability to create animated gifs out of multi-shot photo sessions. Animated gifs can be emailed and indirectly uploaded to Facebook, Twitter & SMS just like the regular photos. Some other recent version highlights are:
- Support for Canon T4i
- Mirror Mode
- Ability to hide the cursor
- Shutter sound
Here’s the full change log:
- Added Animated GIF Mode for multishot layouts
- Fixed filtered image not being printed in strip mode with 1/2 checked
- Added option for shutter sound
- Added Mirror Mode option
- Added ability to hide cursor
- Added Auto Start mode to bypass Settings on program start up
- Fixed check boxes not sticking when jumping around settings
- Fixed Client FB counter not incrementing
- Disabled Queue uploading if Internet not present
- Now using actual photo for preview and not last live view image
- Added support for Canon T4i